Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Penn and Teller

Thinking back to the day when I was introduced to these fools, I remember them just being magicians. There is one silent character who does all the magic, and the other one aggressively and loudly narrates the whole thing. I used to question his magical abilities until I saw him do a couple of things.


So, now there is the show Bullshit, which I think is the best thing on TV since the sliced bread commercials... well not really. Still, it is hilarious and shows you how entertaining making fun of stupid people really is. I wonder if it is the bullying mentality that makes it thrilling. It could be the shock factor and the "Are you absolutely blind to reality?" factor. They don't have many of these shows yet, but I am still trying to see all of them.

So, what are your favorite shows? These are in random order in my top 8.

Seinfeld, The Wonder Years, The L Word, Bullshit, The Ali G Show, The Simpsons, Scrubs, Max X

No comments: