Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I see your 4 units and raise you 10

So I am taking a new class at Stanford called Global Entrepreneurial Marketing. I have been in the class for 2 weeks now and have had more homework than I had in my entire college career... well, not really. It's supposed to be a 4 unit class, but the prof dishes out assignments left and right until you can't do anything but go to work, do homework, and then sleep. But no, you can't get away from it in your sleep because you have to have dreams about getting your Powerpoint slides just right and getting cold called and having something meaningful to say lest you be marked down for being stupid. I guess I can view this class as a rite of passage, and struggling with my project group until the wee hours of the morning makes us great companions. These are the good things... hopefully I learn something too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool