Sunday, June 25, 2006

Vancouver Wedding Reception BBQ

I went up to Vancouver this weekend for a little wedding reception BBQ with my good friend Daniel. We have known each other for about 26 years now, so that's quite a while.

Vancouver at this time of year was a beautiful place. We had the chance to bicycle around the city for a few hour. From the beach boardwalk, you can see everything there is in Vancouver including the downtown skyline, Victoria Island, Stanley Park, the ski slopes, and the entire bay.

Here's a picture of the two of us after the BBQ, just hanging out again. I should try to dig up a picture of when we were about 5 years old and see how we have changed.




This is a small group I met (me, Daniel, Suzanne -- Daniel's wife, Hayden -- Tina's son, Tina -- who introduced Suzanne and Daniel, Janet -- my counterpart to Suzanne)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: