Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Guitar Hero Addict

Lately, I have been interested in becoming far more musical than I am. I figured Guitar Hero was definitely the way to go. You can easily rock out to great songs by just pushing one or two buttons at a time and strumming on the old white switch where the strings are supposed to be. I could become an addict very quickly unfortunately. After a few hours of being a hero, my eyes were blood shot (since you can't really blink during a song lest you miss a dot) and my left pinky would never forgive me for straining him so hard. That night my dreams were filled with colorful dots coming right for me. It was fun and I was wired.

From GuitarHero2007


More on a musical note, I did want to learn how to play the guitar. My girlfriend loaned me hers for a while and I started learning some chords. My progress was a little rougher than Guitar Hero, but it was a lot of fun. I would love to become addicted to it. I wonder how I get there.

No comments: